Junior Client Partner
Closing date: March 5th 2021
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a marcomms professional who is able to flex their skills to meet the needs of a diverse range of clients, creating engaging written content and campaigns for digital and print channels.
With a grounding in PR or marketing disciplines, and at least a year of practice in industry, we would like to find a communications professional who possesses the following skills:
- Writer: You’ll have exceptional written English skills and will be adept at using language to bring campaigns to life – hooking in audiences, whether the content will be used on social media, online, in the media or in print collateral
- Digital: Technology has changed the way we communicate, which is why we need someone who understands how social media works and how our clients can embrace it, from the stalwarts such as Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin to rising stars such as TikTok, Clubhouse and WeChat
- Sociable: We’re a friendly bunch and we hold close relationships with our clients and partners. We are looking for someone who will bring both professionalism and personality to the role – who is a confident communicator, able to build strong partnerships with clients that are built on trust
- Organised: Meeting deadlines, multi-tasking and an ability to prioritise are essential skills in a busy agency environment, If you’re a self-starter who can manage your time well, we could be a good fit for you
- Software savvy: We aren’t looking for an IT professional…. But we do expect that you can master all of the standard applications you will need for work: Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Keynote and Adobe Creative Suite
- Creativity: Our campaigns challenge the status quo and we want like-minded people who share our passion for big ideas. If you’re not afraid to think big, we’d love to hear from you
- Passion: We’re passionate about what we do and our continuous growth has been fuelled by our desire to strive to be the best. We want people who ‘make it happen’ – who don’t stop until they’ve delighted clients with their support
- Team player: We firmly believe in the power of collaboration and that – by working together – we achieve much more. We’re not looking for an ‘ego’! We’re after a person who wants to work in partnership aboard our happy ship!
What we have to offer…
- Challenge: Communications can be challenging by nature, but if our experience is anything to go by – it is also fast-paced and very exciting. We offer a truly creative environment where you’re empowered and supported, and where you will grow quickly.
- Development: Our success has been down to our people and their versatility in an ever-changing business environment. So we’ve made it our mission to ensure you develop, as we develop. Whether it’s courses for professional development or webinars to refresh your skills, we’ll be by your side as you move through your career, supporting you all the way.
- Variety: Working with an array of clients, no two days are the same at Creo towers. From tech to manufacturing, public sector to professional services, you’ll be involved in it all!
- Relaxed culture: We take doing a good job for our clients seriously, but we believe strongly that work should be fun. In fact, it’s the key to creativity. So expect lots of laughs – even when the pressure’s on and we’re on deadline. Because we know that everyone does their best work when they’re happy and relaxed.
- Flexibility: As well as a Friday flyer, we offer flexibility the other four days of the week too. We have to be around when our clients need us – and generally that’s between 9am-5pm, but we don’t expect you to be chained to a desk during normal working hours… we’re interested in outputs more than hours.
- A competitive salary: £19,000 – £22,000+ bonus, depending on experience
- A minimum 1 year of agency or in-house experience in a digital, PR or marketing role
- University degree in a business, creative, digital or writing related field of study
- Excellent knowledge of social media
- Knowledge of PPC and SEO
How to apply…
Like what you see and starting to believe a career at Creo could be the perfect move for you? Email us your CV today, with a covering note outlining why you think we could be a good match to: [email protected]
If you don’t quite meet the brief – perhaps you have more experience than we need or are looking for a part time role – but could still add value to the team, then please do get in touch!
Tip: Creativity is on the list, so feel free to be as expressive as you wish. Also, bonus points for reading the fine print. Good attention to detail!